Early bird (until 15 October 2022 – 120 euro)
Video content is the now, but short-form video content is the future.
Why? It’s easy for your audience to connect with. Short video content translates as authentic and relatable. Consumers are more likely to view the brand as genuine. It’s also attention-grabbing and highly shareable.
In this masterclass we’ll dicuss how you, as a company, can benefit from this raising trend? How you can integrate short form video’s in your marketing and communication, how can you get actual results from short form video?
What will you learn?
- Interesting cases
- How and why you need to implement video in your communication strategy.
- Practical tips and tricks. Like what tools you need to use and how (smartphone and other accessories) .
- Raising trends in video communication.
What do you get?
- You’ll go home with a lot of inspiration & motivation to get started with video.
- Practical and technical knowledge.
- Insights in when to use video and how.
What do you need to know?
No prior knowledge nor experience required.
Who’s it for?
The training takes up 3 hours, from 10:00 to 13:00, December 9.
We’re hosting it at our offices at Dunden, Lange Gasthuisstraat 29, 2000 Antwerpen.
The training costs €250, VAT excluded.
Early bird (until 15 october) 120 euro!!
Coffee and tea will be provided.
Bring your smartphone and an open mindset.
Who’s your trainer?
Nathalie studied film at the Digital Film School in New York, where she worked as a freelance video reporter for various television networks. She founded Jetfish Productions in 2009, a video production company focused on corporate storytelling. She made hundreds of videos for international companies for their HR, internal communication, testimonials, corporate branding, tutorials, safety videos and documentaries. In 2018 she founded Videolabs, to help companies and entrepreneurs to get more results with video through training, workshops and producing corporate video’s.
Nathalie Lubbe Bakker
Founder Videolabs & Creative Producer
These professionals follow our trainings
In-house training for your team?
- Focused on your company’s challenges and targets
- Every participant makes a video for the firm that contributes to your goals
- The possibility to divide the training over several days to optimize the learning curve