VACANCY PRODUCER / PROJECT MANAGER
Videolabs is anything but a conventional production company.
We are active in three different areas. We advise companies and organizations on their video strategy; provide training for companies to work with video themselves and we make video productions that are relevant to and for our customers.
Hence our motto: “Videolabs, we co-create your story.”
In this position you are responsible for the entire process of video production. You look for the right employees for each production, prepare the planning, agree with the customer which steps are taken throughout the process and provide feedback to the team.
- As a producer you are entrepreneurial.
- You work in a structured and organized manner.
- You are looking for the right talents around you.
- You are a creative jack-of-all-trades who can connect directors, writers, actors, cameramen, sound women and editors.
- You are also creative in coming up with content and finding the means to make the right video for the right platform.
- You are communicative and you can guide a customer through a video production process.
- As a producer you also have the necessary commercial skills.
- You systematically discuss production progress with the customer and you manage the creative team.
- A smooth writing style is a very big plus.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a video production environment.
- A bachelor / master in Journalism / Communication / Audiovisual arts is a big advantage.
- You are also fluent in English and French.
What we offer
- A position in a young dynamic company.
- You are part of a small, fine and ambitious team.
- You can count on a competitive salary in line with your experience and age.
If interested, send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org