Call +32 478 66 48 68 or e-mail us.
The training course
In DIY Videolabs, you will learn how to make professional videos in a single day. We carefully think about what we want to say, learn how to turn it into images and finally edit it into a story. Then you can immediately start making cost-effective professional videos that deliver results.
Marketing managers, communication staff, HR staff, or people at a start-up or scale-up who understand the importance of video and want to create videos themselves.
What will I learn?
- Insight into the entire production process: from the creation to the publication of videos.
- Looking at events / messages in a different way.
- How to efficiently manage production teams Creating and editing videos.
- Creating videos with your smartphone in different ways, with different functionalities and insight into the technical side.
- Software programs you can use to quickly and easily edit your images into a story. We work with Filmora for its user-friendliness and price-quality.
“Making great videos right away with a simple app was great fun. But I remember mostly that you have to start with first things first. Decide on your message and make it fit your audience. Think first and act then. Thanks for sharing your valuable tips Nathalie!”
Elke Jeurissen – Fierce Ladies
‘A qualified trainer, professional film material, full picture of the film process (pre-production, production and editing). As a film newbie, I really enjoyed it.’
Marieke Verhoeven – Axxes
What will I learn?
- A trainer with more than 10 years of experience in creating and supervising video productions.
- Personal feedback on the preparation of your video.
- Peer-to-peer learning through insight into how others work with video.
- 2 hours of support to create your own video. A license for the software program Filmora is included in the price.
What is my investment?
- 695 euros excl. VAT
- 1 day from 9.00 to 18.00
- 2 hours preparation time for practice video
(instructions to follow after registration)
Who & how
Nathalie studied film at the Digital Film School in New York, where she worked as a freelance video journalist for various television networks. In 2009, she launched Jetfish Productions, a video production company with a focus on corporate storytelling.
She went on to make hundreds of videos for international companies for HR departments, internal communication, testimonials, corporate promotions, tutorials, security videos and documentaries. In 2018, she started Videolabs, to provide organisations the knowledge and tools to efficiently create an impact through video.
Nathalie Lubbe Bakker
Founder Videolabs & Creative Producer
Employees of these companies have followed this training course.
How will the day run?
|09:00 – 10:00||Introduction||We watch and discuss your preparation film.|
|10:00 – 11:00||Director’s state of mind||We teach you to think and see like a director.|
|11:00 – 11:15||Break|
|11:15 – 12:30||The Sticky Bit||We dissect what makes a story good or bad.|
|12:30 – 13:00||Lunch||A healthy, tasty lunch is included.|
|00:00 – 00:00||Basic production||You learn the basics to get going with film making.|
|00:00 – 00:00||Play time||Getting started with camera, sound and your creative mindset!|
|00:00 – 00:00||Break|
|00:00 – 00:00||Post production||Last but not least! Here we transform your images into a story.|
What should I know or be able to do?
- You don’t need any prior knowledge about video production or editing.
- You don’t have to be ‘creative’. We teach everyone to come up with good ideas.
- Bring your own laptop along. That can be Mac, Windows or any other operating system.
- Bring your own camera along. You don’t need an expensive camera, a smartphone with a camera (and this doesn’t have to be the best camera) is enough. If you have an SLR camera, feel free to take it along.
- During the training course, we make recordings and edit them. To do this, we need 5GB of free memory on your laptop and 2GB free memory on your smartphone.
How to continue after the course?
- 2 hours of support and guidance for creating your own video are included in the price.
- You will have access to the alumni network, where you can share experiences and best practices with each other.
- You can participate in Videolabs’ specialisation courses to create an even greater impact with video.
- The next training course will be held at the location at Veldkant 33A, 2550 Kontich.
In-company training for your team?
- Focused on your business challenge and objectives
- Each participant makes a video for the company that contributes to your objective
- It is possible to spread out the training over several days for an optimal learning curve