A first taste of the wondrous world of audiovisual storytelling. Which stories work and how to tell them? What do you need to know about video before using it for your company? The bare bones to engage your audience with creative videos and a damn fine cup of coffee!
What will you learn?
- A full framework for your video strategy.
- How and why you need to implement video in your communication strategy.
- Tips and tricks.
- What tools you need to use and how (smartphone and other accessories) .
- The basic technical knowledge you need to know to get started with video.
- basic technical knowledge you need to know.
What do you get?
- You’ll go home with a lot of inspiration & motivation to get started with video.
- Practical and technical knowledge of a video production.
- Insights in when to use video and how.
What do you need to know?
No prior knowledge nor experience required.
Who’s it for?
Who’s your trainer?
Nathalie studied film at the Digital Film School in New York, where she worked as a freelance video reporter for various television networks. She founded Jetfish Productions in 2009, a video production company focused on corporate storytelling. She made hundreds of videos for international companies for their HR, internal communication, testimonials, corporate branding, tutorials, safety videos and documentaries. In 2018 she founded Videolabs, to help companies and entrepreneurs to get more results with video through training, workshops and producing corporate video’s.
Nathalie Lubbe Bakker
Founder Videolabs & Creative Producer
These professionals follow our trainings
In-house training for your team?
- Focused on your company’s challenges and targets
- Every participant makes a video for the firm that contributes to your goals
- The possibility to divide the training over several days to optimize the learning curve